There’s no other event as sweet, or as special as your wedding day. Of course, you want this amazing event to suit you from all points of view – and it all starts with choosing a general style that really suits you.
How to do that? We have some ideas and tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- You are the kind of bride and groom who like to keep it traditionally classy. Big rose bouquets, stunning pastel combinations, breathtaking chandeliers, dripping crystals – you will go over-the-top with your Big Day (and people will absolutely love it!).
- As opposed to the traditional couple, you are the type of bride and groom who wants their wedding to reflect contemporary elegance: clean lines, simplicity and minimalism, bare colors, mirrored effects, unique (and sometimes geometrical) pieces of décor, and so on.
- You want to have a wedding surrounded by the most splendid beauties of Mother Nature – so it will not be a surprise to anyone when you will finally settle on a country-chic, garden, or vineyard wedding. You will keep it low-key with the florals, but you will surely want to bring in at least one or two vintage/antique elements.
- You don’t want to settle for one style – you want to create your own. You make a fashion statement with everything you do and your wedding will make no exception whatsoever. Mixing and matching different styles and colors, creating unique pieces of décor, and infusing your wedding with a general sense of individualism and beauty – these are some of the things you will most likely want at your wedding.
Looking for a superb wedding venue in Virginia? Come visit Black Horse Inn and allow yourself to be charmed by our timeless elegance, versatility, and qualitative services!
Photo source: flickr.com/ jdrephotography
Selecting a beautiful wedding dress, a flattering makeup and hairstyle and a bunch of gorgeous accessories are all important parts of planning the most stunning bridal look your guests have ever seen. However, it is very important to remember your footwear is highly crucial too – not only for the sake of your look, but for the sake of your comfort too.
Why would you wear flats on your wedding day? We have some of the most popular reasons to convince you – so read on and find out more.
- You are simply not good on high heels. It happens, ladies – and it is perfectly OK. Rather than risk tripping over something (and probably making a huge mess out of your dress), it is far better to wear a pair of shoes you actually feel safe in.
- You really want to dance. It’s your wedding day, so it’s only natural that you want to have fun and dance. Unfortunately though, heels are rarely comfortable in this kind of situation – and almost never for more than one or two dances. A pair of flats is a truly great idea if you want to stick to your wedding dance floor all night long.
- You are having an outdoor wedding. Outdoor weddings are completely unsuitable for heels, as they can very easily get stuck in the earth beneath you. Stay safe and comfortable by wearing a pair of flats instead – and encourage your bridesmaids and guests to do the same too!
Searching for a splendid Virginian wedding venue? Come visit Black Horse Inn and allow yourself to be infused with history and elegance. Come visit us and take a look at the gorgeous wedding venue we offer here in Virginia. You will LOVE what we have in store for you!
Photo source: flickr.com/ A Little Contrast Photography
Your wedding’s details are highly important – especially if you want everything about this marvelous day to be flawless. From the flowers you choose to the colors you use for the décor, everything about your wedding will require your attention to detail and dedication.
For instance, have you decided on the wedding table style that’s best for you? If not, read on because we have gathered some useful tips to help you in this decision:
- Intimate and classic. If you want your wedding to be timelessly elegant, and if you want it to feel warm and welcoming without too much fuss, round tables are perfect for you. The classiness of these tables, as well as their round shape will make your wedding feel really cozy and beautiful.
- Edgy and modern. Are you in for a wedding that’s very contemporary-looking? If so, search for tables that are square-shaped. Do not be tricked, though. These tables may look very rigid and non-creative, but if you use your imagination, you can turn them into really great elements for your wedding. For example, a square table will look stunning with bright colors on it, as well as with some rounded shapes to help create the right balance.
- Casual and friendly. Planning a rustic-chic wedding or an outdoor garden wedding? Rectangular tables are very popular these days – and people love them precisely because they create a feeling of familiarity and closeness that’s simply perfect for casual weddings. Just make sure to draw the attention towards the center of the table (with long centerpieces and/or table runners) – everything will look much more balanced this way!
Searching for the ideal Virginia wedding venue? Come visit Black Horse Inn and we will be there to provide you with a gorgeous space for your Big Day! Come visit us and you will be charmed by the beauty of our wedding venue!