As the amazing hosts you are, you want your beloved friends and relatives to have a genuinely great time at your wedding. That’s natural, after all – they have come a long way and they are here to celebrate your love story, so you will want to reward them with a night they will always remember.
What are some of the most special ways to entertain wedding guests? Here are the best ideas:
- If you and your future spouse come from different cultural backgrounds, you should definitely add this to your wedding day plan. A dance inspired by your ethnicity, a song that honors your ancestry, beautiful national costumes that are meaningful for you – these things add color and uniqueness to a wedding, so don’t be afraid to get creative.
- Pull out the games and tricks. From Mad Libs to guest books that collect date night advice and ideas, from lawn games to oversized board games – nothing is too much when it comes to a wedding (and even more so when it comes to a casual, outdoor wedding). Plan some fun games for your guests and they will surely love it!
- Hire a performer or a caricaturist. Fire jugglers, sword swallowers, talented artists that create caricatures on the spot – these are not the kind of things people see every day at weddings. Sprinkle yours with a bit of originality and bring in someone who will actually bring a smile on their faces!
Are you planning a wedding in Virginia? Do you want your wedding venue to be filled with history, love, and passion for beautiful events? Come visit Black Horse Inn, then – we guarantee you will love every single inch of the amazing wedding venue we offer for events such as yours!
Your wedding should make you happy – but that doesn’t mean you don’t want to surprise your guests with an event they will truly enjoy. How to wow your wedding guests? We have some tips for you – so read on and inspire yourself to create a wedding day everyone will love.
- Organize some garden games. We bet all of your guests will love this idea, especially since the weather outside is so nice! From mini-races to oversized board games, there’s a myriad of games that are perfect for a relaxed wedding, where most of the guests are in for the fun activities, rather than the traditional ones.
- Hire a caricaturist. Everyone knows wedding “magicians” – but have you ever considered hiring another type of entertainer, such as a caricaturist? Well, you should! Not only will everyone want their caricature made by a professional – but this can also double as party favor too.
- Make a show. Fireworks, confetti – whatever it is, make a real show out of it. Create unforgettable memories all of these people will never forget – we bet they don’t see this at every wedding they go to!
- Show off your talents. Can you sing? Dance? Do you have any other hobby or talent? Why not make a small moment out of this? This is bound to really wow your wedding guests, as most of them are not used to the bride and groom creating a special moment for them!
Looking for the best and most beautiful wedding venue in Virginia? Contact Black Horse Inn and allow us to show you around. Our venue is filled with history and timeless beauty – perfect for a couple who wants to have a truly unique and unforgettable wedding. Contact us today and book our wedding venue!
Photo source: flickr.com/ DaveR1988