There’s nothing more special than your wedding – and, as the bride and groom, you surely want to make sure your personality is really well-reflected in this unique life event. To help you create a truly original wedding décor, we have gathered some of the prettiest artistic wedding ideas you’ll definitely want to copy right away – so read on if you need just a bit of inspiration.
- Colorful hair. Have you seen all those gorgeous Instagram hair trends featuring rainbow, unicorn, mermaid, and galaxy hair? We bet you love them – so why wouldn’t you include it in your wedding too? If you want to make sure you don’t overdo it, you can always opt for just a few strands of colorful hair – it will definitely look amazing!
- Unique ceremony backdrops. We all love those opulent floral ceremony backdrops – but the truth is that they might be too expensive for many couples. If you want to achieve the same wow effect, create your ceremony backdrop out of oversized paper flowers – they are incredibly pretty, they are much less expensive than the real flowers, and they are more environmentally-friendly too (especially if you make them with recycled paper).
- Colorful smoke bombs. Want your wedding pictures to look absolutely awe-inspiring? Hire a professional photographer and add colorful smoke bombs into the mix – it is the perfect recipe for wedding pictures that will look breathtaking!
- Hanging flower arrangements. Tired of the good, old-fashioned flower bouquets in vases as centerpieces? Decorate your reception with hanging floral chandeliers – it will make even the dullest space pop with joy, beauty, and grace!
Searching for an elegant and timeless wedding venue in Virginia? You should come and see what Black Horse Inn has to offer – so contact us today and schedule your visit!
Photo source: flickr.com/ vanessahayes13
There’s no other event as sweet, or as special as your wedding day. Of course, you want this amazing event to suit you from all points of view – and it all starts with choosing a general style that really suits you.
How to do that? We have some ideas and tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- You are the kind of bride and groom who like to keep it traditionally classy. Big rose bouquets, stunning pastel combinations, breathtaking chandeliers, dripping crystals – you will go over-the-top with your Big Day (and people will absolutely love it!).
- As opposed to the traditional couple, you are the type of bride and groom who wants their wedding to reflect contemporary elegance: clean lines, simplicity and minimalism, bare colors, mirrored effects, unique (and sometimes geometrical) pieces of décor, and so on.
- You want to have a wedding surrounded by the most splendid beauties of Mother Nature – so it will not be a surprise to anyone when you will finally settle on a country-chic, garden, or vineyard wedding. You will keep it low-key with the florals, but you will surely want to bring in at least one or two vintage/antique elements.
- You don’t want to settle for one style – you want to create your own. You make a fashion statement with everything you do and your wedding will make no exception whatsoever. Mixing and matching different styles and colors, creating unique pieces of décor, and infusing your wedding with a general sense of individualism and beauty – these are some of the things you will most likely want at your wedding.
Looking for a superb wedding venue in Virginia? Come visit Black Horse Inn and allow yourself to be charmed by our timeless elegance, versatility, and qualitative services!
Photo source: flickr.com/ jdrephotography
All brides want their wedding to be fabulous – and you make no exception. Yet, what are the trends dominating the wedding industry of 2017, and how to incorporate them in your Big Day? We have some tips for you – so read on if you are searching for some wedding inspiration.
- Bold colors. Wooden tones may have been great for a while there – but the truth is that they’re slowly starting to fade out and make room for dashing options. Settle on a bold color scheme for your 2017 and you will be aligned with the trends out there.
- Moving images. Thinking to add a photo or two at your wedding? Why not alternate film projections and beautiful lighting? This is a much more modern way of entertaining your guests when they’re not on the dance floor – plus, nothing beats the realness and uniqueness of a recording that’s all about you and your love story.
- Lots and lots of greenery. Sure, blooms are not completely forgotten – but if you want to make a statement in 2017, you will have to plan some greenery arrangements. They are so fresh and beautiful that it’s guaranteed your guests will love it! This is a much warmer and human-centric way of celebrating your Big Day, as opposed to minimalist designs.
- Elegant venues. Want to plan a wedding nobody will ever forget? Think of a classy, elegant venue for this special event. Remember though, elegant does not have to automatically mean “ballroom” – it can be something smaller, more intimate and equally classy!
Searching for a venue located in Virginia? Come visit Black Horse Inn and allow us to be your venue for the Big Day. You will love every single inch of the marvelous space we offer here.
Photo source: flickr.com/ amusedparrot
Your wedding ceremony is going to be one of the most memorable, magical and truly fantastic moments of your life. You deserve this, your loved one deserves this and, ultimately, your love story itself deserves this.
How to have a wedding ceremony aisle that’s totally incredible and complements how amazing you feel? Here are some tips to inspire you:
- Forget about the rose petals. Sure, they are extremely beautiful – but this is something that’s been done over and over again (for the past few years at least). Think creatively and incorporate Moroccan rugs, or why not, a completely personalized carpet with your wedding date or a meaningful quote on it.
- What surrounds the aisle matters too. Of course, the wedding aisle is the center of your attention – but before you jump into ordering any pieces of décor make sure you take the overall aesthetic of the ceremony site into consideration. Think of the chairs, the arrangement and the general “vibes” of your ceremony site, so that you design an aisle that beautifully and harmoniously incorporates everything.
- Talk to your venue manager. Depending on the ceremony site you have chosen, you may not be allowed to do everything you want with the aisle. Solutions can be found, though, in most of the cases – so it is essential that you discuss with your venue manager and see what is and is not acceptable from their point of view.
Black Horse Inn is a gorgeous wedding venue, filled with history, timeless elegance and grace. We are proud to host our brides and grooms’ wedding ideas in a flawless, elegant way – and we are proud to be part of their love story too. If you are searching for a sophisticated, warm and candid venue for the Big Day, be sure to contact us and come see what we offer!