Your bridal bouquet is a hugely important ingredient to consider when bringing together the perfect wedding look. With so many options and combinations, though, how do you make sure you choose the right type of bouquet to suit all of your needs?
We have some tips to help you with this – so read on and find out more.
- Like it or not, most flowers have just a few months of peak blooming during the year – so you should most likely make sure your wedding season and your favorite flowers are at least somewhat congruent. Not only will it be more difficult to find your favorite blooms when they’re off-season, but it will be a lot more expensive as well. However, keep in mind that your florist will be able to help you with replacements as well.
- Color and style. Your wedding flowers don’t have to be 100% coordinated with the wedding colors, but they should be at least complementary, up to a certain extent. More importantly, though, your wedding blooms need to be well coordinated with the wedding style. For instance, if you are planning a simple pink and white wedding in a ballroom, white calla lilies will be a far better choice than white wild roses.
- Meaning and symbolism. All flowers are special in their own way, and they all bear a particular meaning with them. Write your love story in the way you choose your bridal bouquet to add a sentimental touch to your wedding processional!
Looking for a truly beautiful wedding venue in Virginia? If you want to be surrounded by old-school elegance, timelessness, history, and pure natural beauty, come visit Black Horse Inn and get acquainted with our offer. You will absolutely love it here- and so will your guests!
Truth be told, there’s no other flower more romantic or elegant than the classic rose – and the good news is that you can actually incorporate it in your bridal bouquet in a number of ways.
What are some of the prettiest rose bouquet ideas? We have gathered 10 of the top ones right below – so read on if you need a dash of inspiration.
- Mauve roses and a lot of greenery. Feminine and suave, this combination is ideal for an unconventional bride who still loves the classic touches of romanticism.
- Roses and peonies. It really cannot get more heartfelt and romantic than this! So much beauty and elegance in one bouquet!
- Dessert sunset shades. If you want a rose bouquet that stands out in uniqueness, ask your florist to create one from roses in the colors of a dessert sunset. Ideal for a warm summer day!
- Cream and taupe. Planning a mountainside wedding? The best kind of rose bouquet to carry in this majestic environment is one that brings cream and taupe together. Splendid combination!
- Pink and white. A real classic combination that brings out femininity and grace in a truly stunning way. Add protea and some greenery into the mix and the bouquet will look breathtaking!
- Pink, white and red. Garden roses are gorgeous precisely because they are wild and untamed – so combine pink and white varieties with red charm peonies and create a bridal bouquet that’s ideal for a country-chic wedding!
- White and cream. Want to look really elegant and timeless? There’s nothing quite like a white and cream bouquet of roses to achieve that.
- Peach, blush and anemones. Peach roses, blush peonies and pretty anemones look stunning and luxurious when brought together. Plus, they make for a unique bouquet everyone will absolutely love!
- Red and pink. Classic romanticism at its finest! A bouquet that incorporates red and pink roses will look so timeless, so romantic, and so beautiful!
- Dark and original. Mauve, blush, yellow, and grey roses will create a bouquet that’s filled with mystery and style – this combination will surely wow your guests!
Looking for a wedding venue where natural beauty abounds and elegance feels “at home”? Come visit Black Horse Inn and take a look at what we offer for our brides and grooms. You will definitely love it here!
Photo source: flickr.com/ apdk