With summer here (and oh, what a warm summer it is!), we’re more than certain a lot of you want to simply cool off. Well, that’s precisely what your guests want from your summer wedding too – so why not create a wedding inspired by the coolest dessert of all time, ice cream?
Believe it or not, this is far easier to incorporate into a summer wedding than some may think – and following, we have gathered some of the best ideas to inspire you. Read on and find out more.
- Replace the cake. Tired of the tiered cake covered in buttercream and fruit? Your guests are probably over it too – so provide them with a delicious sweet treat they won’t be able to refuse: a gorgeous, mouthwatering ice cream cake. Yes, you can have your tiers, and yes you can create a truly elegant ice cream cake too – just use your creativity and you will pull off an amazing replacement for the traditional wedding cake!
- Plan a DIY ice cream bar. We all know DIY wedding bars are very popular these days – so why not turn yours towards the best dessert of all summer? Provide your guests with a few basic ice cream flavors and plenty of toppings and additions to play with. They will LOVE the idea!
- Bring ice cream into the décor. Ice cream cones, cute ice cream-inspired wedding favors, ice cream-inspired messages – there’s a myriad of options when it comes to incorporating this amazing dessert into your Big Day. As mentioned before, use your imagination and you will definitely create something genuine, unique, and unforgettable!
Looking for a very beautiful wedding venue in Virginia? Come visit Black Horse Inn and take a look at what we offer here. You will want to book us right away!
Photo by Clem Onojeghuo on Unsplash
There’s nothing more special than your wedding – and, as the bride and groom, you surely want to make sure your personality is really well-reflected in this unique life event. To help you create a truly original wedding décor, we have gathered some of the prettiest artistic wedding ideas you’ll definitely want to copy right away – so read on if you need just a bit of inspiration.
- Colorful hair. Have you seen all those gorgeous Instagram hair trends featuring rainbow, unicorn, mermaid, and galaxy hair? We bet you love them – so why wouldn’t you include it in your wedding too? If you want to make sure you don’t overdo it, you can always opt for just a few strands of colorful hair – it will definitely look amazing!
- Unique ceremony backdrops. We all love those opulent floral ceremony backdrops – but the truth is that they might be too expensive for many couples. If you want to achieve the same wow effect, create your ceremony backdrop out of oversized paper flowers – they are incredibly pretty, they are much less expensive than the real flowers, and they are more environmentally-friendly too (especially if you make them with recycled paper).
- Colorful smoke bombs. Want your wedding pictures to look absolutely awe-inspiring? Hire a professional photographer and add colorful smoke bombs into the mix – it is the perfect recipe for wedding pictures that will look breathtaking!
- Hanging flower arrangements. Tired of the good, old-fashioned flower bouquets in vases as centerpieces? Decorate your reception with hanging floral chandeliers – it will make even the dullest space pop with joy, beauty, and grace!
Searching for an elegant and timeless wedding venue in Virginia? You should come and see what Black Horse Inn has to offer – so contact us today and schedule your visit!
Photo source: flickr.com/ vanessahayes13