Spring wedding trends are always lovely to take inspiration from – especially since they are usually quite diverse, and cover a very wide range of tastes and styles. For instance, what are the best spring flower trends of the year? We have gathered some of them right below – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Baby breaths. Looking for a truly beautiful and affordable way to decorate your ceremony and reception? Baby breaths are such an amazing idea! Bring them in large clusters and place them in buckets, or simply use smaller clusters to decorate the ceremony chairs – either way, they will look simply adorable.
- Lush floral arrangements in clear containers. If you are planning an ultra-elegant wedding, settle for rich flower centerpieces placed in tall, glass containers. They will add a distinguished look to your entire wedding reception, making it more timelessly elegant and beautiful.
- Silver touches. There’s no other metal to be a better complement to spring, other than silver. Short silver containers are stunning for rich flower arrangements, but if you want to be really unique, you can combine silver items (e.g. candelabra) with small, well-polished florals.
- Wooden beauty. Planning a rustic-chic wedding? Wooden containers and even small stumps can look wonderful when combined with feminine flower arrangements! Perfect for those of you who want their wedding décor to really stand out from the crowd!
- Flowers…everywhere. Add gorgeous flowers to almost every piece of décor – from the chandeliers, to the place cards themselves. Spring is a celebration of hope and beauty – and so is your wedding, so why not incorporate as many flowers (and floral motifs) as possible?
Searching for a lovely wedding venue in Virginia? You should definitely come and see Black Horse Inn. Contact us today to see what we offer for our brides and grooms – you will be charmed by our venue!
Photo source: flickr.com/ katherinemuchadoo