Social media is a very big part of everyone’s lives these days – so it is perfectly understandable if you will want to make sure your wedding-related social media posts are compatible with modern wedding etiquette. What are some of the very best social media rules brides & grooms will want to follow? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- First and foremost, don’t share everything on the social media. Remember you have people in your lists with whom you haven’t spoken in years, or even decades – and you will most likely not invite them to the weeding so why put extra pressure on yourself?
- Furthermore, keep in mind that there may be people who will be upset you are not inviting them at your wedding – so sharing Big Day news on the social media for them to see may not be a good idea. Try to customize who’s seeing your posts, so that you have more control over this kind of unpleasant situations.
- Talk to your fiancé. What is their take on what should and shouldn’t go on the social media? After all, this is their wedding just as much as it is yours, so it is important that they feel happy with everything connected to it.
- Don’t share too much information. You want to surprise your guests on the Big Day – but sharing every tiny wedding planning detail on the social media will ruin the surprise for them.
- Don’t share anything negative. Of course, wedding planning is going to be quite difficult – but there’s no need to share your frustration and anger on the social media.
If you are still searching for a romantic wedding venue in Virginia, come visit Black Horse Inn and take a look at the superb place we offer. You will absolutely love it here!
Photo source: flickr.com/ 1000heads