Your wedding should be one of the happiest and most memorable events of your life – so the entertainment you provide for your guests should be truly unique too. What are some wedding games that will make your reception at Black Horse Inn truly unforgettable? We have gathered some ideas for you – so read on if you want to inspire yourself.
- Childhood Games. It doesn’t matter how young or old you may be (or what age your guests are, for that matter). There will always be things everyone finds funny – such as blowing bubbles or writing with colored chalkboard. Organize games based on this and all of your guests – from the youngest to the oldest – will have tons of fun at your wedding!
- Again, this is the kind of game that will never have an age limit – so buy bulks of Legos and invite your guests to be creative. If you want to keep it stylish and unique, buy Lego in bulk, in the same colors. We guarantee everyone will have fun with this!
- Personalized Word Game. Create a unique crossword or word search game based on your love story and on your wedding. Place these games at each seat and invite your guests to find the solutions! To make things more competitive, offer incentives – such as small prizes or actions (e.g. a dance with the bride).
- Board Games. If you’re a couple who loves board games, there’s no reason not to bring this into your wedding day. Monopoly, Jenga and many other board games can add a fun touch to your Big Day and they can surely push boredom far from your guests!
- Scavenger Hunt. Are you in for an adventure? Here at Black Horse Inn, we can put our wonderful grounds at your disposal, for a unique Scavenger Hunt. People will love having fun outdoors and the game will surely make for unforgettable memories.
- Dancing Lessons. Sure, this may not be an actual “game” – but it can definitely be a very entertaining activity and it can teach guests something they will actually “take home” with them. Hire one or two dance teachers and invite guests to learn some new steps together with the pros. This will be huge fun!
Want to find out more about Black Horse Inn and what we offer here? Come visit our website, contact us, schedule a tour and book us for the Big Day! You will not regret your choice!