Your wedding may be all about yourself and your great love story – but beyond anything, it is about sharing this great moment with the people who are dear to you. Therefore, it only comes as a natural wish to make sure all of your guests have a good time at your wedding.
- Late-night snacks. Yes, they are not healthy – but they can be so indulgent and good for the soul! Provide your guests with some classic late-night snacks with a twist – such as mini-burgers, spoons filled with comforting mac and cheese or delicious slices of cheesy pizza.
- Dessert trucks. There’s something childish and surprising about dessert trucks that makes them absolutely irresistible. Imagine how much fun your guests will have with your wedding ice cream truck!
- Photo booths (and video booths too). We live in the era of selfies and Social Media – so your guests will be more than appreciative if you provided them with a fun photo booth (and some even more fun props to “play around” with).
- If you plan to invite kids at your wedding, make sure their parents have fun by providing on-site babysitting and entertainment services. This way, guests will have fun at your wedding regardless of how young or old they may be.
- Anniversary dances. Weddings are real-life fairy tale stories – and anniversary dances are the very proof that love always wins. Regardless of how “tough” some of your guests may act, they won’t be able to resist your grandma and grandpa dancing on their favorite song.
Black Horse Inn can help you have a dream wedding – so if you are still searching for a beautiful venue, come visit us and take a look around. The wonderful grounds we’re on, as well as the amazing history behind us recommend us as a timelessly elegant wedding venue, suitable for a wide range of wedding ideas.
Photo Credit: Terra Dawn Photography