Thanksgiving is just a couple of weeks away – and with it, we are all looking forward to a beautiful season of celebrations and weddings. Have you decided to pop the Big Question on Thanksgiving? If so, you definitely know that this is one of the most romantic and beautiful ways to do it.
However, how can you make this moment even more special?
We have gathered some of the most unique thanksgiving wedding proposal ideas – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Special dessert. This is a classic way to propose to the one you love, so why not include it in your Thanksgiving dinner? Prepare something special for her and place your ring on top of it. When you bring in the treat, place it in front of her with the ring to be seen and get to one knee to pop the big question.
- Champagne ribbon. Tie ribbons to every glass of champagne and add the engagement ring to one of the ribbons. Make sure it gets to her when the champagne toast time comes and be ready to pop the question as soon as she sees it.
- Giving thanks. When the time comes for each of the guests to say what they are thankful for, speak about how happy you are to have your loved one beside you. Then, get into one knee and ask her to marry you.
- The after-treat. Once all the dishes are done, offer yourself to bring something from the kitchen. Come with two cups of delicious hot chocolate or wine and a small plate with sweet treats on it. Place your engagement ring box in the middle of the plate, get to one knee when you reach your loved one and ask the big question.
- The turkey wishbone. Plan ahead and talk to your Thanksgiving party guests about allowing you to take the turkey wishbone. Split it with your loved one and see who gets the part with the joint. If you are the one who wins, get into one knee and say that your wish was that she shares the rest of her life with you. If she wins, tell her you want to make all her wishes come true and propose to her.
Black Horse Inn loves weddings and proposals in all their forms – and this is precisely why we have prepared a superb venue for the couples who choose us. Come visit us, take a look at what we offer and book us for your Big Day! You will love every second of it!
Photo Credit: Rick Martin Photography