Considering the fact that your wedding is a truly once-in-a-lifetime event, you want to look drop-dead gorgeous – and that’s perfectly understandable. If you are searching for some gorgeous ideas to inspire your wedding look, make sure to read on because we have gathered the latest (and most glamorous) red carpet ideas.
- Nina Dobrev’s look at the 2015 CFDA Awards. This year, Nina Dobrev wore two fabulous separates made out of a simple, elegant top and a long, feathery skirt that made her look truly unique.
- Reese Witherspoon’s look at the Hot Pursuit Mexico City Photocall. If you are looking for a more modern look, this is what you need. Reese’s short, asymmetrical, geometrical dress is absolutely perfect for an elegant and stylish city wedding!
- Selita Ebanks’ look at the Africa Gala and Runway Show. Somewhere in between “modern” and “princess-like”, Selita’s dress is a fabulous choice for a contemporary bride. The long dress comes in a very stylish, modern design, so it will be more than suitable for those of you who want to make a true fashion statement at your wedding.
- Kim Kardashian’s wedding dress. Now, this is probably one of the most fantastic wedding apparitions of the last decades – so it definitely receives a well-deserved place in our top. Stunning and unforgettable, Kim’s look will definitely inspire you to create a shockingly sophisticated look for your Big Day.
- Solange Knowles’ wedding look. Solange showed the world that style really runs in the Knowles family – and her wedding will inspire you to create a minimalist, stylish and truly unique look for the most beautiful day of your life.
If you are still searching for a wedding venue, come visit Black Horse Inn. We are surrounded by grace, natural beauty and fantastic history – so our venue will be more than suitable for an unforgettable Big Day! Contact us and find out more about us!