There’s nothing we like better at the Black Horse Inn than hosting a themed wedding. They’re always so much fun to prepare and they often put a smile on everyone’s faces.
One theme that’s sure to make everyone happy is to make everything bright and beautiful.
Here are our ideas to get that look for your reception:
- Instead of traditional white or cream tablecloths and napkins, opt for tableware in candy colors. Blue and red look particularly striking when put together.
- Infuse color in the lighting through multi-colored fairy lights or lanterns. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure that all of your guests can still see!
- If you want color but still hanker for tradition, scatter bright red roses – whether real or fake – throughout your reception venue.
- Is quirky your thing? Then try clashing polka dot tablecloths, bright cake stands and striking floral centerpieces of anemones, tulips or gerbera daisies.
- An expensive look can be easily achieved by festooning your reception with extra-wide ribbons and bows in hot pinks and sunshine yellows.
We can help you to create a look for your reception that’s both fun and luxurious. Why not give us a call to discuss your ideas?